Friday, March 15, 2019

Where Did This Week Go???

I can't believe it is Thursday already!!! This week has just flown by and the disturbing part. . .it feels like it should be Monday!!! I have no idea why this week feels so wacky. Last weekend, we went to see Garth Brooks in concert - that was amazing!!! Monday I have no idea what I did, Tuesday I got a frantic phone call from our daughter who has been sick since last week. . .I left and went up and hung out with her to help shuttle our granddaughter to her activities. Wednesday I tried to play catch-up with the things I didn't get done earlier in the week and that gets me to today!!! I am still trying to play catch-up!!! Here's hoping I can get on the stick and get this stuff done!!!

My scrapping time has been a little limited, but here goes. . . Created using Created using This was a short week for me so that's all I got for today!!! And with that I am outta here to catch up work for the week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: