Saturday, April 4, 2020

Awesome April!!!

It is APRIL!!! Spring should be here, but it is a tad cold today. . .my husband has already started mowing. I hope to see daffodils popping up at some point and by the end of the month hopefully I can plant my herbs!!! The sun is shining today so hopefully I can go outdoors for a bit. We are staying close to home, but I do have to run a couple of errands. Our grocery stores aren't stocked very well at all so planning meals and grocery runs takes quite a bit of time a finesse. While we have the short supplies of paper products, I haven't seen much meat or flour in the last two weeks. The shelves are pretty bare. . .but I spoke with our daughter in a larger city yesterday and she said except for paper products their shelves were stocked normally. . .seems odd to me!!!

With a new month, I have new layouts to share with you so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, I think that does it for this week!!! Until next time, stay smart and stay safe. . .

No comments: