Saturday, March 28, 2020

Lockdown Legacy

We are only about five days into our official lockdown, but to be honest, my husband and I have been living the life of recluses for close to two weeks now. Today or tomorrow I need to venture out and get a few groceries and while I have sworn I would never use the store pick-up option, I am seriously considering going that route. I would like to go in and pick out my own meat so that might be an option. And, just to add insult to injury here, it has been gloomy the entire week. . .we have had snow, rain and basically all around grey days!!! Yesterday the sun came out for like 10 minutes and the cat was walking into the sunroom as the sunspot was on the floor, I don't know if it scared her or what, but she jumped over it and then took off running!!! I think she has forgotten what the sun is like!!! Now fast forward to Saturday and we have been warned of severe storms for several days now. . .just what we need with everything else going on. . .

With all this spare time, you'd think I would have a ton of pages to share with you, but honestly a lot of time has been spent doing some long-term planning so we can weather this pandemic with as little disruption as possible. So I don't have as many pages as I had hoped, but here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And I think that is a wrap for me this week!!! Until next time stay safe. . .

No comments: