Friday, March 6, 2020

Woo-Hoo!!! More Daylight!!!

Where I live, the time changes twice a year. . .it is horrible during the winter months because it gets dark around 4:30 in the afternoon. This weekend, the time changes so now it will be daylight much later!!! I personally like to have sunshine at the end of the day rather than at the beginning of the day. In my opinion this whole time change "thing" is just stupidity!!! My Dad did not change our clocks and with good reason. I lived on a dairy farm and he absolutely REFUSED to get up at 3:30 in the morning to milk those cows!!! The cows had a "body clock" and they knew each day when to be up at the gate to be milked and that dang clock didn't mean a thing to them. So my entire early live was spend trying to figure out if the "time" was "their time" or "our time"!!! I say leave the time alone as long as I have daylight after 4:30 in the afternoon!!!

It has been a wild week for me, but I have managed to get some scrapping done so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go enjoy some of this sunshine!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: