Friday, September 11, 2020

September 11

I'm sure you remember what you were doing 19 years ago today. . .it was a day that had an impact on all of our lives. I remember watching and waiting to hear about a co-worker who was scheduled to fly from one of the airports that very morning. Turns out he got on an earlier flight and was in the air when everything started happening. I remember that I had a chicken pasta salad for lunch. . .I remember that because we all sat on the patio outside at work with the radio on trying to get information. Now, fast forward a few years. It was on this very date that I met my granddaughter for the first time. . .and with that, we share a "thing". Her birthday is 9/11 and mine is 12/7 - Pearl Harbor Day. Not a day to share but a reminder that no matter what happens, life and time move forward.

I've had a bit of time on my hands lately so here is the scrapping that I've managed to do. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .going to make a delivery to a very special young lady!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: