Friday, September 25, 2020

September's Slides

Well, this week is certainly being a roller-coaster weatherwise!!! It has been so nice for the past few days. . .we even had night time temperatures in the 40's. But, just wait for today and tomorrow. . .we ar going to be almost 90-degrees!!! Then we have some rain coming in and then highs in the 40's!!! It is certainly a roller-coaster!!! I'm sure there are colds in our future with these temperature swings, not to mention all the allergy issues with fall and the nearby harvest. . .but even with all that, this is hands-down my favorite time of year!!!

I've had a little bit of time this week between chores and working on Christmas gifts so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .got to deal with a garage door that simply will NOT close for me!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: