Friday, October 9, 2020

October In Full Swing

WOW, it is so hard to believe that it is October already!!! In some regards, this year has just crept by, but in others, it seems to have flown by. Here, we are starting to see some fall color and that makes me so happy!!! This is my favorite time of the year. . .normally we would be taking trips to the orchard and the pumpkin patch, but most of those are closed this year. So, I think we are going to opt for a drive through the country with my camera in tow!!! We will pack a lunch and if I can find it, there is a very secluded park with a single picnic table along one of the country roads. It has been a chaotic week so I only have a couple of new items to share so here goes. . . Created using Created using I told you it was a short week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: