Friday, October 30, 2020

Goodbye October

October is winding down. . .the leaves have turned and for the most part fallen to the ground. Halloween is here, but unlike past years, our lights will be off. Honestly, the past few years we have only had 3-4 families stop by as our neighborhood ages. Back in the heyday, we would have tons of kids, but times have changed. I did buy some Halloween candy though. . .I was careful to pick things that I enjoy with a cup of coffee!!! Those peanut butter cups are sure tasty with a warm cup of joe!!!

I do have a few things to share with you so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that, I am outta here to get a start on my errands for the day. If you are doing Halloween this year, have a safe one!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: