Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Nifty November

Normally this would be my favorite month of the entire year!!! It is the month when it gets colder (it is going to be in the 70's here this week), we typically have our first snow (about 5 miles north of me that happened last week in October), Christmas shopping is in full swing (I'm nearly done with that this year), and it is Thanksgiving when our girls come for a visit (that has been canceled this year). So, this year, 2020, I'm just looking to get through the year hoping that things start to make a change for the better. . .I can honestly say I can't handle much more of 2020!!!

With the beginning of a new month, I have several things to share with you. . .I do hope within the next couple of weeks to have my calendars and scrapbooks for Christmas done and then I can just have a little more fun "playing". But, until then, here is what I have. . . Created using Created using Created using

Created using Created using Created using Created using the November mini available in the Dandelion Dust November Newsletter. You can sign up here to receive the newsletter each month. Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: