Sunday, November 8, 2020

Notable November

Well, this November has certainly been notable and it is still very early!!! Let's see, where do I start. . .with the good stuff!!! Goodness, it is November and for the past two days I have been able to have the windows open!!! What makes that notable is in years past by now, we have had our first measurable snow!!! I do fear that next week could be problematic. . .the temperature is supposed to nose-dive midweek and I fear that will mean storms!!! Oh, the next "thing" yesterday in the middle of the afternoon my husband was out in the backyard doing yardwork. All of a sudden he heard a commotion and looked up. . .there was a big buck running past him!!! Now, we live next to a wooded state park so deer in an of themselves is not an unusual thing. I have even had deer run across the street in front of me. But, yesterday was the earliest a deer has been in our yard and the last time I recall seeing a buck was over 15 years ago!!! The next thing isn't a good thing. . .last week, our little county had over 600 new COVID cases and 8 deaths!!! Our local school went virtual less than 2 hours after the 50-something school board president died of the virus. We have had new mitigation restrictions put in place, but people are defying them like crazy. That's fine, I really don't care what you do to yourself, but for those of us who would not have a good outcome, have a little respect. I'm about to decide if folks don't respect me, I have no respect for them. I am disheartened how self-centered people truly are. Then, last but not least is this whole election mess. . .geeze!!! I will be so glad when the lies are over. . .again, I am so disheartened how folks are willing to tolerate behavior I'm sure they wouldn't allow from their own children. . .

With all the turmoil this week, I've done a little scrapping, but I've been focused on Christmas gifts. Here's what I have to share this week. . .

Created using Created using Created using WOW, this really was a short week!!! And with that I am outta here to work on Christmas stuff!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: