Saturday, November 14, 2020

Shiver Me Timbers!!!

"Shiver Me Timbers" that is something my Dad would say on that first cold morning of winter so it is appropriate this morning!!!It was pretty nice yesterday although a tad chilly, this morning we are having freezing rain!!! That is a sure sign that winter is upon us. . .and once again, I missed a trip through the country to enjoy the fall colors. When the colors were at their peak, it was dull and grey. . .not ideal weather for capturing fall colors!!! I needed a sunny day for that. . .oh well, there is always next year :-) I thought that day trip would be a great way to get out and enjoy the time away from the house during a pandemic. In our area, things are not good. I live in a realatively small county, but since the beginning of November we have had 22 COVID deaths ande non of those are from a long term care facility. The scary part is we knew a 30-year old woman without any underlying conditions who passed one week after testing positive for the virus. She was heathly before that and took all the precautions. Our daughter's office has quite a few cases so that is of concern at the moment.

I have been focusing on Christmas gifts, but I do have a few pages to share with you this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And, that is a wrap for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: