Friday, July 23, 2021

Steam Heat!!!

We are in for a hot few days. The high temperatures I can take, it is the humidity that is unbearable!!! And, with COVID surging again, I think I have plenty to keep me busy and happy at home!!! In my little circle, everyone is fully vaccinated except for 2 grandkids. . .it is them I'm most worried about. I find it troublesome reading about the breakthrough cases. . .I'd love to know the percentages based on the type of vaccine received. It also seems to me that by now there should have been a test to tell definitely the degree of antibodies a person has as well as standardized testing. Those 2 grandkids are my primary protection focus now. Our 11-year old granddaughter has a birthday coming up and I asked her last week what she wanted for her birthday. . .she said "Grandma, all I want is a vaccine, but my birthday is on a Saturday so I may have to wait until Monday to get it". Bless her heart. . .I never thought I'd live through something like this in my lifetime. At times, I feel like I have a bit part in an apocolyptic movie. . .

This week I've been working on a couple of side projects as well as starting to work on Christmas gifts so I've done very little scrapping, but here goes. . . Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .gonna try to get a headstart on staying cool today!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: