Saturday, July 17, 2021

Wonderful Week Ahead!!!

At this point in time I think I have a wonderful week ahead!!! It should be kind of low-key just the way I like it!!! I have a few errands to do but for the most part I get to just hang around the house with nothing pressing to do which means I can do some odds and end type of things!!! I did get to spend some time with one of the grandkids today after driving through at 3-6" torrent of rain!!! You know it is bad when semitrucks are only going 40-45 mph and NOT passing!!! The fields were so flooded. . .and just as quickly as it started, it stopped!!! That particular area got between 10 and 12 inches of rain just a tad over a week ago so I'm sure they are absolutely sick of water right about now!!!

There was a lot going on last week so I didn't get much scrapping done. . .really, only one page!!! So here goes. . . Created using And that is a wrap for the week!!! Hopefully there will be sunshine in our forecast today!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: