Sunday, August 22, 2021

Most Awesome Week

I have to admit, I haven't accomplished a whole lot this week. . .for the first time in what seems like FOREVER, I have two grandkids here for the week!!! They haven't been able to visit since all of "this" started. This week is the first time I've actually felt "robbed" by the pandemic. . .during this time, our granddaughter has become a teenager and I swear our grandson has grown nearly a foot!!! And to think this visit almost didn't happen because of the current surge. I am hopeful that this is squelched before the holidays. . .no doubt we are still going to have to be super vigilant and instead of having everyone together, we may have to do a family by family celebration, but I'm willing to do that one more year to keep everyone safe.

With the grands here, I haven't had a lot of time to scrap, but I do have a couple of things to share. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And that is a wrap for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: