Wednesday, August 18, 2021

School Starts. . .

In this area, some schools started this week, some start next week and others start the following week. For some reason, this summer seemed super short. A few weeks ago I was looking forward to the end of summer festivals and the State Fair. But with COVID soaring, I won't be doing any of that stuff this year. . .maybe next year. For some reason, I really do miss the State Fair. I've gone there since I was a kid with 4-H projects. Still to this day I enjoy walking through the cattle barns - must be the farm girl in me. And I simply can't resist the salt water taffy!!! Goodness, I do love that stuff!!! And the honey ice cream, the orange shakeups, and a corn dog. It has been 2 years since I had a good corn dog!!! I do miss that fair food!!!

I've been doing a little scrapping this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using And, here are several pages I created using various mini kits!!! Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And with that I am outta here to go have some fun with the grandkids!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: