Friday, September 3, 2021

Suddenly September

For a year without a plethera of activities and memories, this year is slipping away so quickly!!! It is hard for me to believe that it is September already. . .but then again, I've been working on Christmas gifts and will actually have the first two delivered to my house today!!! Around here the kids are settled back in school, but with COVID some students have already pivoted from in person learning after one week to virtual, so many high school football games have been canceled to the high quarantine rate in the schools. I can't imagine what the parents are going through not knowing from one day to the next what to expect.

The first of the month brings new layouts so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, that is a wrap for me today. . .until next time. . .

No comments: