Saturday, February 12, 2022

Super Sunday Weekend - Part 1

For me anyway, this is the first of two "Super Sunday" weekends. In the past, Super Bowl Sunday has been an anticipated event. I generally have a "Junk Food Day" which is what my girls dubbed it eons ago. . .that means it is a day when I don't want to be tied to the kitchen so I make a variety of "finger foods" so people can help themselves. This year, I'm not so pumped about the Super Bowl. . .I don't really care because of the teams and I'm pretty sure the half time show isn't intended for my demographic. The only thing will appeal for me are the commercials and since I have a low threshold for the game this year, I have not peeked at any of the commercials.

I'm managed to do a little scrapping this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And, that is a wrap for me this week!!! If you are into the Super Bowl, enjoy!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: