Friday, February 4, 2022

Wintry Week!!!

Well, this has been a rollercoaster week!!! On Tuesday we had temperatures in the 50's, then by Tuesday night, we had several hours of sleet. . .it was so loud I couldn't sleep!!! By Wednesday it had turned to snow and we got several inches. There was a brief break and round two started. That lasted all day on Thursday. Traveling in this area is NOT a good idea even though the snow stopped over 12 hours ago. Once the snow stopped, the wind started!!! On Facebook, it seems like every other post is about parts of the area interstates closed because of multiple jacknifed trucks! Now, I typically get groceries on Thursday, but I moved my curbside pickup to Tuesday because of the impending weather. I scheduled my pickup for 9 am and it was CRAZY!!! For the second week in a row, no coffee!!! I always go in to buy my meat and produce. The meat case was nearly empty. I always use self-checkout to avoid people but the lines were HUGE!!! Thankfully one of my old students is a checker and was working this morning. For some reason, nobody was using the checkers so she came over and told me to go to her lane so I didn't have to wait!!! I then went to another grocery store to get meat. I walked in and saw the line. . .I walked right back out!!! At this point I am so thankful that I don't have to go out!!! I have plenty of food and supplies and I did finally get some coffee. I know it is supposed to be super cold for the next week or so!!! Looks like winter FINALLY got here!!!

I have been doing a little scrapping so here is what I have to share. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And that is wrap for me today!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: