Friday, January 28, 2022

Suddenly Snow

WOW, we have snow!!! This is the latest I have ever seen the first snow in these parts!!! And, it is really only a dusting, but we had one yesterday and it melted throughout the day. Then today we have more snow. With the snow yesterday the wildlife returned to my yard. . .cardinals, blue jays and deer!!! I was in heaven!!! Today I went out to do my curbisde pickups and at one point it was snowing so hard I could barely see!!! This coming week we actaully have "inches" of snow in the forecast!!! Having said that, it must be true because one of the items I ordered for pickup was coffee and the store was out!!!

I've been a bit under the weather this week so I haven't had a creative week, but did manage to get a couple of pages done so here goes. . . Created using Created using And that does it for me this week. . .until next time. . .

No comments: