Sunday, January 2, 2022

Ringing In 2022

All I can say is 2021 flew by!!! I remember a year ago thinking that 2021 had to be a lot better than 2020 right? And here we are. . .around here, the hospital situation is dire. A friend of a friend was having chest pain and difficulty breathing so his son took him to the area hospital. There wasn't even room in the ER for him. They told him to drive over an hour and take him to a different city, then the ER doctor went in and got some oxygen for him. When he returned, he said to scrap that idea because there were no beds their either. He left and came back. . .said he had called am ambulance and they drove him well over 2 hours to find a hospital with a bed. He didn't have COVID, but had a serious heart issue. . .the cardiologist didn't even know how he had survived the ride to the hospital. It is dire!!! I saw a comic yesterday - is it going to be 2022 or 2020-too? Food for thought!!!

The holidays were very low-key here and since all the calendars and scrapbooks were finished, ordered and now delivered, I'm taking a wee bit of a break, but I have managed to do a couple of pages so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. I think I'm going to relax a tad before starting something else!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: