Friday, December 24, 2021

December Weekend #4

Well here we are, Christmas weekend!!! All of my preperation is done. . .sounds like a lot but since it will only be the two of us this year, pretty much all I did was put the au gratin potatoes together and make a breakfast pastery that my girls refer to as "Pecan Crap". . .they never liked it, but I do!!! You simply can't go wrong with crescent rolls, cinnamon sugar with pecans and butter topped with a mixture of honey, butter, powdered sugar and more pecans!!! I'll put a small ham on tomorrow with the potatoes and some green beans. All the packages are wrapped and the majority of things have been delivered. On Sunday my husband will go to his Mom's for Christmas. I'm skipping it because I think there are a fair number who are unvaccinated and see absolutely no reason to protect a 90-something from this virus.

I've done a little bit of scrapping this past week, but been doing more Christmasy stuff so here goes. . . Created using Created using And with that, I'm winding down on this Christmas Eve. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed holiday season filled with new memories. . .until next time. . .

No comments: