Saturday, December 18, 2021

December Weekend #3

Well, this week I did actually manage to get the Christmas calendars and scrapbooks done and ordered. And, the great thing. . .just got a notice that one part has shipped. I have delivered the Christmas gifts to their rightful recipient. The COVID numbers are skyrocketing in our area again, so I made the decision to forego a Christmas gathering again. In part, it was just too tough to find a time with Christmas being on a Saturday. Kids actaully go back to school in this area on January 3rd. . .Since my Christmas preparations are now done, I did take a little "me" time but have also managed to scrap a couple of pages so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, that is a wrap for me today (pun intended)!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: