Friday, December 17, 2021

December Weekend #2

Yeah, it is the second weekend in December!!! At this point I think I am virtually done Christmas shopping and a good deal of the wrapping is done. I'm holding on a photo from this weekend to finish the Christmas scrapbooks and calendars and then they go off to Shutterfly!!! This year, I'll just have those things shipped directly instead of coming here to be wrapped. With the big surge in COVID, we are going to forego yet another Christmas. If people could just get their act together, things could go back to normal, but I've been in respiratory distress before and I have absolutely NO desire to experience that again. My immune system has been wonky for about a month now so even though I'm fully vaxxed and then some, I still think it would be a rough time. Plus my daughter is about to start an intense immuno therapy and we need to keep her safe. Having said that, I am going to venture out one more time to see our oldest granddaughter in The Nutcracker. This is her first show and I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!

With all the things going on here, I didn't do a lot of scrapping this week, but here goes. . . Created using Created using And, that is a wrap for this week. . .Until next time. . .

No comments: