Friday, January 7, 2022

Brrrrr!

Well, it finally got cold here. . .the high today is going to be around 13-degrees F. That's a long way from the high in the mid-60's last week!!! Needless to say, I have chili on the menu for the weekend. . .you can't beat chili and grilled cheese when it is cold outside. Today I'm going to venture out and do a couple of curbside pickups and then I'll be set for another week!!! So bring it on winter!!! Between the cold and the COVID surge, I'm as snug as a bug in a rug and I'm so thankful for curbside pickups!!!

With the cold, I've managed to do a little bit of scrapping this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here!!! It is super cold now and we may have a good, old-fashioned ice storm tomorrow - YIKES!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: