Saturday, December 31, 2022

Out With The Old. . .

I thought 2022 was going to be a great year, but goodnes, was I ever wrong on that one!!! For me it could well have been the worse year yet!!! Here's hoping that 2023 is way better, but we'll see on that. Still a lot up in the air so I'm on the fence about that one!!! This week I managed to get the calendars done and ordered for our girls, but in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep I decided to do a HUGE pivot on the scrapbooks!!! I had one nearly done but I was trying a new style that I absolutely HATED. I think that made it go slower. So, today I'm scrapping that and starting over from scratch!!! Hopefully it will go much faster. I have told the girls that they will be getting scrapbooks, but it will be more like springtime - LOL!!! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!! Anyway with Christmas in the rearview mirror I got a little scrapping done (just not on scrapbooks) so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I'll close out 2022 and hope for a better and brightr 2023!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: