Friday, January 5, 2024

January - Week 01

The first week of January is nearly in the books!!! It has been warm here this week, but that is going to change as soon as tonight. Over the next few days there are a series of winter weather events forecasted for our area. I think it is too soon to know if that is going to be in the form of rain, freezing rain or snow. Personally neither rain or snow bothers me, but an ice storm. . .we have had some doozies here in the past and I don't really care to go through that again!!! I've been so busy cleaning and straightening things. . .I look at my desk and the cords are all hidden so go me!!! With a clean area, I've been busy trying to finish up the crafted Christmas presents. It will feel so good once I have that done!!! But in the meantime I've done a little scrapping that I can share with you so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using And that is all I have this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: