Saturday, January 13, 2024

January - Week 02

Well, the second week of January seems like a big unknown!!! Our weather forecast has ranged from close to a foot of snow to a couple of inches of rain. . .that's a big swing in forecasts. It is in a constant state of flux. We are trying to plan a trip to watch our granddaughter in a swim meet, but those plans are up in the air. I keep having flashbacks to one cold night in January when we sat still on an ice-covered interstate because 2 semis had jack-knifed and were completely blocking the road. That was NOT a fun night!!! The weather was clear when we left the house. . .our daughter was sick, her husband was out of the country and she had a new baby. Not 30 minutes from home it started raining. . .raining, not freezing rain. We had just past an exit on the interstate when things came to a standstill. That night I learned the importance of having a travel kit in the vehicle!!! I'm trying so hard to have a productive week. . .we will see if that happens. I do want to get the 2024 calendars done for the girls. . .that's my main goal. But I've done a bit of scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using And that is a wrap for me this week. . .now I'm outta here to go find a toasty warm place where the cat and I can snuggle up!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: