Thursday, March 19, 2015

Taming Thursday

It is so dark and gloomy outside today. . .but I suppose that is fitting considering I have a lot of really mundane things to do today. I am moving files around on my computer. . .one of the EHD's is close to filling up so it is time to offload things I don't use or need and it is also time to expand one of my backups. Then I would like to get a backup method established on my dh's computer. . .problem is his desk is a wreck and I try to just let him be, but I need a little bit of space for that EHD!!! Then there is laundry, trash, and house cleaning to do. This is also the first day of the NCAA tournament. . .OK, I do realize that the play-in games started earlier this week but for some reason, I don't really count those in the tournament. In my opinion, there are too many teams in the tournament anyway. . .I don't see a need for every single conference to be represented. For the first time in decades, I have not filled out a bracket. . .my heart just isn't into it. And, traditionally I have taken the afternoon off to watch basketball. . .I will do that if and only if I get all of my work done this morning. . .our team didn't make the big dance this year and fell horribly flat in the NIT tournament. . .there is some kind of negative team dynamics going on there but the coach has such a tight rein on the team that we will never know what is going on.

I got up early this morning and did a few pages so here goes. . .

This was created using a delightful mini from Laitha Designs. . .

And, just in time for this gorgeous day, how about. . .



These were created using



And, how about these delightful pages???



These were created using

And here is yet another

This was created using

And



These were created using





These were created using



And, with that I am outta here to go get a start on this day!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: