Thursday, March 12, 2015

Toe-Tapping Tuesday

Now, why am I tapping my toe today??? Have the radio on and am just REALLY enjoying the music!!! Today is also the day for new releases and I have my eye on a new CD!!! But, of course, where I live, it isn't available. For "special" CD's I like to have the physical CD. . .and this is one of those. Sure I could download it to the devices, but I would like to have the actual CD this time.

It is so gloomy here today. . .the temperature is finally warming up, the snow is melting, and it is raining so there is a LOT of fog outside. Instead of feeling like spring though, it feels like fall!!! I took a look at the temperatures for the next month and I have to say, they are looking pretty good!!! It is supposed to be in the 60's here later in the week and you can bet that at least one of my windows will be opened!!! I want to air out the house in the worse way!!! Fresh air sounds so good!!!

With the rain, I have been scrapping, so here goes. . .



These were created using

And here is some cuteness!!!



These were created using

And something more serious



These were created using

And here is a page with one of my favorite photos. . .into these photos of the granddaughter when she was little.

This was created using

And, with that I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: