Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wonderful Week

This has been a wonderful week so far. I have a little five year old visiting for a few days and it has been heaven!!! I have learned a LOT from her this week. She likes breakfast, but LOVES lunch. I have no complaints in the eating department. . .and I have M&M's sitting on the cabinet where she could just grab a handful any time she wanted, but she has never even tried!!! By the time dinner rolls around though I think she is done with food. . .but she eats so healthy the rest of the day, I can't complain. She now loves to play by herself. . .so I let her play in the sunroom while I sit by close enough that I can hear what is going on. . .and that typically involves singing!!! Not any song that you have heard before either. . .she is making up songs about the critters in the backyard or what she is playing with at the time. I have to say too that she has a really good voice!!! She stays on pitch and has a nice tone!!! I can foresee show choir in her future!!! She is so much fun!!!

With a visitor, I haven't been scrapping as much. . .I do hope today that I can have an impromptu photo shoot with her, so we will see how that goes!!! But here are the creations for this week so far. .

This was created using

Here are some pages using the versatile It's A Snap collaboration from Digital Scrapbooking Studio





These were created using



And, how about a couple of romantic pages. . .



These were created using





These were created using







These were created using

And, I used Laitha Designs' new template sets along with Bright Outlook to create these pages. . .







And, with that I am all caught up for a while!!! So until next time. . .

No comments: