Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Another Monday

Why does it seem that I am always exhausted on a Monday morning??? Could it be that today is the first time in a week that I have been without grandkids? I sure do enjoy spending time with them, but I simply do not sleep well because I think my mind just races trying to think through all the things I want to do with them when I have the TIME to be with them. So, today, I am trying to get caught up on everything that I let go while having fun. . .have to get my books in order, need to put away the toys for another visit, need to get groceries, yada, yada. . .

I am busy trying to get caught up on my uploads so here goes. . .







These were created using

And, just in time for Easter. . .



These were created using

And. . .



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go enjoy what is left of the day!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: