Monday, April 6, 2015

Just Another Manic Monday

Here it is, Monday again. Today I am simply sick and tired. . .sick because of a spring cold and tired because of the dreaded trip to my MIL's house yesterday. First, let me say I think a spring cold is the absolute cruelest thing!!! Here it is the promise of nice, warm weather and I have chills and a fever, a nasty cough, a throbbing headache, sore throat, muscle aches, the works!!! A cold seems appropriate in the winter time. . .after all, I don't have all that much to do in the winter, but spring, come on!!! I could be outside messing around in my herb pots!!! The tired is from the trip to my MIL's house for Easter. . .let's just leave it at that!!!

And, today is a really gloomy day, so what better to do than sit at the computer with a hot cup of coffee and my little space heater warming my toes and scrapping, so here goes. . .





These were created using

And, how about a couple of heritage pages. . .



These were created using

And, with that, I need to go get another box of tissues and may take some cold medicine!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: