Sunday, April 26, 2015

Full Friday

Today is shaping up to be a really full day!!! I have tons of computer work to do since one of my CT sites has a brand new store. That means all of the URLs of products that I have used have changed which means all those gallery posts need to be updated!!! It has been a daunting task but thank goodness I have my record-keeping system in place and I can streamline some of the process!!! Then, I need to go get groceries. . .I have procrastinated most of the week on that and the kitties gave me an ultimatum this morning. . .get dry cat food or ELSE!!! They get wet cat food every single day, but for some reason they think that dry food that is always available to them is some kind of "treat" rather than food. Now, you would think since they have cat food available to them 24/7 they would both be "fat cats", but alas, they are not. . .in fact, they are both on the small side!!! The biggest one weighs a whopping 8-1/4 pounds and THAT is soaking wet!!! But, I can safely say and the vet concurs he is 8-1/4 pounds of solid muscle!!! He had such a fit at the vet's office 2 years ago the vet ran out of the room. . .I ended up torn up and one bite that went completely through my hand!!! Since then, he gets to take a nap before his annual exam and shots!!! I was sssssoooo embarrassed!!!! Then finally, I have to move the summer clothes upstairs. I took the winter stuff downstairs yesterday. Seems odd that I did that yesterday since we had FROST last night!!! It has been cold, but it is supposed to be a wicked Saturday around these parts so I am thinking it will warm up next week!!!

Even with all the updating at Digital Scrapbooking Studio, I have managed to do a bit of scrapping so here goes. First up. . .



These were created using





These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to work on some serious record-keeping, do a little digi-shopping and loading my carts for next week's DSD!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: