Saturday, April 4, 2015

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday and I am getting a glimpse into what life will be like when my dh retires!!! YIKES!!! I am trying very hard to stay focused, but I am more used to working with two kitties laying close to the chair. . .they are nowhere to be seen, but there sure are a lot of papers shuffling around behind me!!! I like solitude and I like the freedom to crank up the radio of Luke Bryan or Miranda are playing!!! It also doesn't help that I got a huge scare this morning. . .it was storming last night so I did not take the trash out. There's just something about trying to pick up the garbage if it blows over and rolls down the street. So I knew I had to get up early and get the trash to the curb. Now, I don't sleep very well at all and I am always paranoid that I'll miss a wake-up time. . .while my alarm is set every now and again, it simply has not gone off in something like 15 years!!! I checked the time at one point in the night and thought the clock said 8:15!!! That is past the time the garbage man arrives in my neighborhood (that is typically something like 6:15 am). I jumped out of bed, grabbed some shoes and rushed the trash to the curb. I did notice that it was still dark, but maybe that is normal with the time change??? But it was pretty dark. . .I did notice other trash cans out and thought I was in luck. I got fish out of the freezer for dinner tonight, finished the laundry from yesterday, took care of the cats, yada, yada, yada. . .when I got back upstairs I looked at the clock. It was 3 am, not 8 am!!! Now, once I wake up, there is no going back to bed for me. . .I still blame that on growing up on a dairy farm where there was always early morning work to do!!!

I do have a couple of new pages for you to take a look at. . .first up -



These were created using

And for this I tried a different style. . .



And a couple of special pages. . .



These were created using

And, how about some serious cuteness. . .



These were created using



And, with that I am outta here. . .going to relax and enjoy the holiday weekend. Until next time. . .

No comments: