Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wistful Wednesday

Goodness, it certainly doesn't seem like it should be Wednesday already!!! I have NO idea where this week has gotten to!!! Tomorrow is the dreaded laundry day around here - UGH!!! I decided yesterday to take a little field trip to the state capital because THAT is where all the good stores are!!! We have no Bed Bath and Beyond, no bookstores, no Sears or J C Penney, no Noodles and Company and while we do have a Best Buy, it hardly carries anything. . .times are tough in this town, but in the capital, it seems business is booming!!!

On my radar today is switching out the winter clothes for summer clothes. I really don't enjoy that task and truthfully I am probably doing it too soon since there is FROST in the forecast for tonight, but it will warm up and when it does, I want to be ready!!!

I have managed to do a bit of scrapping. . .so here goes



These were created using







These were created using

And, with that I am going to go start working on a new project!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: