Thursday, April 9, 2015

Tedious Thursday

Today is my "chore day" and the day I dread most each week. You have to understand that I really like watching the TV show Survivor, so years ago I started doing all the weekly chores on Thursdays because my "reward" for getting everything done was to kick back and watch Survivor. A few years ago they moved the show from Thursday to Wednesdays. Then, I needed some other "reward" so I chose to get a burger at the local Mom and Pop burger joint if I got my laundry done by noon. That was a feat that I was able to accomplish for a while and it worked, but now the water pressure is so low in my neighborhood that it takes considerably longer to do a load of laundry so I haven't reached my goal of laundry done before noon for a couple of months now. All of this just means that I really don't like Thursdays at all!!! And, to make matters worse for today, they are saying we are in for some nasty storms as the day goes on. . .but what do you expect when the high reaches 80-degrees in April??? We have heavy rain in the forecast too. . .which means the farmers who were enjoying early April instead of getting out in the fields will be complaining before long.

And, to make matters even worse, the nasty spring cold is still hanging on. . .UGH!!! But while I don't feel like doing much, I have been scrapping, so here goes. . .

First up, a light-hearted page. . .

This was created using

And a couple of pages for spring



These were created using





These were created using

And, with a storm moving in, I think I am going to wrap this up!!! Hope we don't re-enact The Wizard Of Oz today!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: