Monday, April 20, 2015

Rainy Days Monday

It is one of those rainy days and Mondays that they wrote about in my era!!! It was a glorious weekend although it was a tad windy. And, we had sssssooooo much fun playing with our granddaughter. She is an absolute HOOT!!! But yesterday, it rained a good part of the day. . .a nice gentle rain though so that was kind of nice. That gentle rain, brought in some cold temperatures and a LOT of wind today!!! I really need to go to the grocery store to get a couple of things that they were out of last week, but I lack motivation at the moment to do that task!!!

I did a tiny bit of scrapping today so here goes. . .

This was created using



And, since I said a "tiny bit of scrapping", I am going to call it a day and go try to find that motivation!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: