Sunday, May 3, 2015

Weekend Whimsy

It is the weekend - Woo-Hoo!!! Lots going on this weekend in addition to NSD. . .first up, seven years ago this weekend we met our first granddaughter so Happy Birthday to her!!! Eight years ago this weekend, we were getting busy for our youngest daughter's wedding so congratulations to them!!! Sunday we get to attend our 5 year old granddaughter's first dance recital. . .she is pretty excited about that. You have to keep in mind, this one is ALL about the preparations and being on stage!!!

It has been a full week too and I can't remember exactly what I have done, but do know that I now have a cooktop so I am back in business and can actually fix scrambled eggs if I want!!! Yeah!!! I did do a little scrapping, but not a whole lot so here goes. . .

This was created using

And. . .



These were created using

And, love these colors and the versatility of this kit!!!



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go do a little NSD shopping. . .plan on getting stuff to create those 2016 calendars!!! Then, have a super busy day today and need to get started on that!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: