Friday, May 8, 2015

What Day Is Today? Wednesday??!!??

I an honestly say I have totally lost track of time this week and it isn't gonna get any better as the week goes on!!! Yesterday I had some minor surgery and that was my focus for the first part of the week. I never know how this is going to turn out so I always prepare for the worse. . .And, I am happy to report as long as I keep up on the Tylenol for pain, I am doing OK. Now my focus shifts to tomorrow and Friday. My dh has some family stuff to do so he'll be out of town. . that gives me an opportunity to re-caulk the tub and shower!!! Now, you would think that is something that he could do, but more and more it seems like I'm getting the jobs like that. Granted, I do a better job with the caulk than he does, but it seems to me that we could go 50-50 on this job and he could at least remove the caulk. When I re-caulked the kitchen last week, the chemicals tore up my hands. . .they are a bit better so let's just get this job done.

Today, I have errands to run since I'll be tied up on working on the house the next 2 days. This includes a run to the office store, because I should have somehow known that my dh needed a new toner cartridge. Keep in mind I don't use his printer, I have my own. . .but he sure does use my printer!!! Some days I think I'm just his "administrative assistant" - LOLOL!!!

I have managed to do a bit of scrapping before my procedure yesterday so here goes. . .



These were created using



And, with that I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: