Sunday, May 31, 2015

Frenzied Friday

For some reason my mind seems "scattered" today. . .I have a lot of little things to do and I think I'm worried that I will forget something. We have a bit of traveling on the agenda for the weekend. Weather permitting, we would like to go to 2 T-Ball games and then there is a dance recital!!! The recital is NOT weather dependent although I do remember a recital when my daughter was on stage at the big auditorium in town when there was a deluge outside and who knew there was a hole in the roof right over the stage!!! She got to her final pose and even from the audience you could see the water drips falling and hitting her on the back. . .but, being the true dancer, she held that pose until the lights faded and the curtain closed!!! You GO Girl!!!

It isn't even 8 am yet and it is already 81 degrees outside so I would imagine it is going to be a wet weekend here. . .and since it has been kind of warm and I'm not feeling up to par, I have spent time quietly in front of the computer scrapping away so here goes. . .

This was created using





These were created using







These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go enjoy some time with our grandson!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: