Friday, May 15, 2015

Fantastic Friday

OK, I think today has been a fantastic day, but I can't really put my finger on why I think that!!! It has been pretty much an ordinary day and while I have a bit of computer work to do, I have pretty much everything else done. There are storms moving in for tonight and my dh is going to bring home something for dinner. Tonight there's not one but TWO NASCAR races so that sounds like a bunch of fun and if that isn't enough, it is the season finale of The Amazing Race!!! Sounds like a good evening!!! Then tomorrow I have absolutely NOTHING planned which is even better!!! It is supposed to be stormy most of the weekend so it sounds good just to be able to stay home and relax a bit!!!

And, if you follow my blog at all, you know for me that relaxing always involves a couple of scrapbooking pages so here goes. . .

First up. . .



These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I am out of here. . .the storms have moved in and it sure is thundering and getting dark!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: