Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Brrrrrr!!!

OK, it is officially past mid-May and already this month we have been very close to 90-degrees. . .it is just the opposite today!!! My dh is mowing the yard and just came in to get a jacket!!! Now, you have to understand he is very hot-natured and in the midst of winter will wear what I consider to be a lightweight jacket!!! Tomorrow, the high MIGHT get to 50-degrees and there is rain in the forecast!!! At least it is rain and not snow!!! Now, THAT would be tragic!!!

Since it is so chilly and my joints are acting up a bit, I took the day to just scrap, so here goes. . .

This was created using

And a couple of random pages. . .



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go get a start on the errands that need to get done today!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: