Saturday, May 9, 2015

Freaky Friday

Today has been one of "those" days already!!! My dh is gone and I thought I would work really hard yesterday and then take a mild sleeping aid last night so I could actually sleep in for one in my life. Then, last night, I get a text from my dh to give him a call at 6:30 am to wake him up. . .it suddenly becomes MY responsibility to wake HIM up. There is not a single bone in my body that will say "No" to anyone so I nixed the notion of a sleeping aid. . .and since I am uber-responsible, I woke up at 3 am to just make sure I was awake at 6:30 so I wouldn't let him down. I guess it was a good thing I woke up so early because at 5 I get a phone call from his work. . .there is a problem and they need him. At 6:30 I place the wake-up call only to get a snarky response that he had texted me 10 minutes before. Now, I am definitely NOT all about texting - when I am home, the cell phone is hardly EVER in the same room that I am in. THEN, I get a call at 7:30 from his work, one of his employees needs to talk to him. . .

But, now I am awake and dressed. . .today I have to finish the bathroom by removing the caulk messes from yesterday and then putting everything back in there. I need to go to the store to get ingredients to make a salad for my dh to take to his Mom's for Mother's Day, then I have a notebook of Photoshop notes that I want to put together. . .been wanting to do that for quite some time now. I have managed to get a bit of scrapping in so here goes. . .



These were created using

And how about some super-cute pages. . .





These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go get some chores done and do some scrapping and do some food prep work. Until next time. . .

No comments: