Saturday, May 23, 2015

Woo-Hoo!!! Long Weekend Ahead!!!

We have a 3-day weekend ahead of us and I have to say I am E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!! Not that we are going to do anything spectacular, but there are quiet, fun things to do!!! Tomorrow I plan on making some salads to pop in the fridge. . .we have storms in the forecast for the weekend so we may get to grill out once, but I want to be able to put meat in the oven and just pull out those salads when we are ready to eat!!! Then Sunday, for this racing fan I an incredible excited for not just the Indy 500, but also the Coke 600!!! Two races pretty much back to back, goodness, that sounds AWESOME to me!!! Then Monday, there is nothing planned. Next week will be super busy. . .I have an appointment bright and early on Tuesday and have to take care of recital flowers and finalize a couple of birthday presents.

Tonight, I think we are going to celebrate our anniversary which was yesterday. But, we'll see how those plans pan out. Several decades ago, we arrived at our honeymoon destination with me being so car-sick I could hardly stand it!!! To this day I hate a long car ride!!!

I have managed to do a bit of scrapping the last few days so here goes. . .



These were created using





These were created using





These were created using





These were created using

And with that I am outta here to go get a start on the weekend!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: