Thursday, May 28, 2015

Wild Wednesday

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and thought afterwards I would run a few errands on that side of town thinking I would then have today completely free to work on the computer all day. Well, I got out of the doctor's appointment and took a look at radar. . .thought I could definitely get all my errands in before the rain got here. Stopped at Target to pick up 2 things. . .knew exactly what I needed and where they were so it was an in and out kind of stop. While I was at the checkout, it absolutely started POURING!!! I waited for a good 10 minutes to go to the van and finally decided that it was going to be raining for a while so I dug my umbrella out of my purse and took off for the van. Did I mention it was POURING??? By the time I got to the van, I was literally soaked to my skin!!! So much for getting those errands done. . .on the way home it was raining so hard I could barely see to stay on the highway!!! So, today, I have to venture out and get the rest of those errands done!!! And, to top it off, since I was so wet yesterday, I think I'm coming down with a cold. . .UGH!!!

But, I have been spending a bit of time on the computer so here goes. . .



These were created using





These were created using







And, with that I am outta here. . .have lots to get done yet today!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: