Monday, May 4, 2015

Rainy Days And Mondays

This morning must be a tribute to the song "Rainy Days And Mondays". . .I woke up this morning to a flash of light and thunder!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Now, that might seem strange, but it has been SSSSSOOOO incredibly dry here this winter and spring!!! We just did not have the snowfall that we normally do and while there has been rain around the area, it has managed to miss us completely. So, today is kind of a welcomed relief.

It was a busy weekend. . .so many sports-related things, a dance recital and a birthday!!! Decatur has a finalist in the Kraft Hockeyville USA contest, while they didn't win the big prize, they did manage to score $75,000 for improvements to the local ice rink!!! That is a good thing!!! Sunday's NASCAR race was at my favorite venue - Talladega, baby!!! And we didn't get to watch the entire race until late last night, I was VERY happy that my favorite driver won!!! Yesterday afternoon, we went to a special little lady's first dance recital. Oh my goodness, does that child ever enjoy being on stage!!! And, she KNEW her dances!!! Good job, Sweetie!!!

And, that brings us to this week. . .lots going on and my mind is still trying to figure out which way is up. I have a little "procedure" scheduled for tomorrow and I am guessing I'll be dragging for a couple of days. Then my dh is going down to take care of his brother at the end of the week. Next weekend will be quiet for me. . .My girls will be celebrating Mother's Day, my dh will be going to his Mom's for a family gathering. And, honestly, I don't feel like I'm a part of that family and I certainly do NOT need the drama, so I am staying home, getting some Chinese food and finding a good movie to watch - that is my favorite things to do and I don't need a crowd to have a good time!!!

I have done a little bit of scrapping over the weekend and do believe with the weekend sales I have gathered all of my kits for the 2016 Christmas Calendars, so I might just start on those since the scrapping world seems just a tad slow at the moment. . .so here goes with the new creation. . .

This was created using

And, with that, I think I'm going to go sit in the sunroom and enjoy the rain!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: