Thursday, January 28, 2016

Long Time, No See

Seems like it has been a while since I posted to my blog. Somehow my immune system is in overdrive!!! Just wish I could get it in check, but the doctor has a hard time believing me when I describe these "traveling" symptoms. . .but then again, I don't think he has an understanding of an overactive immune system. But, I am on week 4 and I think if I can get through this phase it should be getting a little bit better. . .

With my primary site being down, I have held on to several pages, and while the gallery isn't functioning the store is finally up and seems stable so I decided to go ahead and post, so here goes. . .





These were created using





These were created using



And, with that I am outta here. . .have a LOT on my "To-Do" list for the day!!! Until next time. . .

1 comment:

Charne said...

So sorry to hear it's been a bit tough there with your health. I sure hope things settle down soon! Beautiful LO's as always!