Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Years!!!

OK, so that is a little late, but just as sincere. We had our Christmas on the 2nd so I had a hectic few days. After the last of the guests left, I realized I simply could NOT get warm. Finally took my temp and it was fairly high. . .I think my body had just had it with the holidays and the weather. The week between Christmas and New Years saw record rainfall for our area and that ended up in a number of drowning deaths. My philosophy is when the weather is bad, stay home. . .I realize folks can't do that, but unless it is an emergency, this is where I'll be.

I am so behind on posting my pages so I'm catching up today!!! So, here goes. . .

This was created using





These were created using





These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I think I'm outta here. . .have lots of stuff that I want to accomplish today and it is a wide variety of things so we'll see how this goes!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: