Sunday, December 27, 2015

Holiday Happenings - Round One Over :-)

Well, Round One of the holiday festivities is now over. . .this part is always the hardest part of the holidays. Next weekend will be more fun. . .it will be the celebration at our house so both of my girls and their families will be here!!! I just have to clean the house, get groceries and make the food. And, other than that cleaning bit, I enjoy all the preparations!!!

And, to make things more interesting, we have had a massive amount of rain. . .as of this writing, water is completely over the street next to my house. I looked outside this morning and there were 2 deer drinking water from the street!!! Our daughter who lives about 2 hours north of us has missed a winter weather advisory by 7 miles. . .this has been some crazy weather!!!

With all the holiday happenings, I have managed to do a little bit of scrapping so here goes. . .





These were created using





These were created using



And, with that I am outta here to go do some planning for phase 2 of the holiday happenings!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: