Sunday, December 20, 2015

Just Breathe

Today somehow feels like the calm before the storm. . .We have a little something-something to take care of today. That was not on my list of things to do, but it needs to get done, it just means the majority of my day will be spent procuring an item, delivering it to my MIL, installing it and then driving back home. But before we leave, I want to get some soup in the crock pot!!! We have had an extremely mild winter so far so yesterday when the temperature was in the low 30's you would have thought we were having another Polar Vortex!!! It was ssssoooo cold!!! So, I decided to make some soup to warm my bones today!!!

I still have a lot of wrapping to do. . .I think I spend way too much time trying to balance things for everyone and that mental work is driving me nuts!!! Then, I sat down last night and started working on the menu of our Christmas. Will work on that some more today. And then I have pages to upload and I need to review those Shutterfly orders to make sure they were produced correctly.

So, here are my pages for today. . .



These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I am outta here. . .there are gifts to be wrapped, plans to be made and projects to finish!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: